CQC Foundation Privacy Promise
The more information you share, the better the service we can provide for you. That said, we firmly believe information about you belongs to you.
That's why we are committed to keeping your information safe and respecting your privacy. We invest heavily in protecting your data.
Why does CQC Foundation collect data about me and my company?
Simply put, to verify your credentials and for that we need to collect information about you, your qualifications, credentials, professional development certificates, your trainings, your personal details and learning achievements.
We also use your data to enable us to market and promote CQC Foundation services to pursue our legitimate interests.
- keeping you up to date by email with exclusive benefits that will help you on your journey as a registered member
- sending you the CQC Foundation newsletter every three months.
- publishing your status and/or recently renewed status on our social media platforms to inform other members and the general public
How does CQC Foundation keep my information safe?
We have put multiple layers of security measures in place to protect your data. All passwords on our websites are encrypted and whenever we transfer your data we do so in a secure manner. The security on our websites ensures that any of your data that is passed between the browser and the web server remains private.
To protect your data, we will:
- always transfer your data in a secure way
- make sure it's treated consistently with our Privacy Promise
- not allow other companies to use it to contact you with their own marketing unless you've given your consent.
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is necessary for purposes of national security, taxation or criminal investigation.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our websites and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Make our site work as you’d expect it to
Help to keep your connection to our website secure
Track how you move around the site so we can improve the way our website works in the future.
Our Cookies will remember that you've accepted them and won't ask you each time you visit our site.