Ian Dexter Ladbrooke
Ian Dexter Ladbrooke hails from Scotland and is the Owner / Coach at Running4Health – Individualised training plans for runners and those wishing to start a fitness/weight loss program from beginners to elites.
Ian has, over the last decades, trained many world class athletes and have had success in winning World / Commonwealth and European titles from 400 meters right upto 100km. He has been coaching now for almost 25 years and is still going strong
His Coaching Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- UK Athletics Level 4 coach in Middle/Long Distance Running
- Sports Psychology Degree from Coventry University
- PGA Golf Level 1/2 (juniors) Coaching certificate
Some notable successes:
Helen Syombua – Kenya National 400m record holder 51.08 and World relay Medalist 2019
• Simon Pride ( Scotland) World 100km 1999
• Kasse Tadessa (Ethiopia) World Junior Half marathon Champion
• Patrick Makau (Kenya) Silver in World Half Marathon – went on to become world record holder in Marathon
• Avdesh Nagar (India) World schools 3000m Silver Medalist 2017 and National record holder at 1500m
• Roz Alexander (Scotland) Silver in European 50KM
Ian also owns Core / LEANS strength and conditioning and rehab programs that helps runners to get strong in the areas where they might be prone to injury. These programs have a very high rate of success in bringing people right back to their former best and ready to improve more.
Ian strongly wishes to improve standard of education and delivery on coaching in the sports / fitness industry.
He can be contacted on email@example.com